You work hard at your job and need it to sustain your quality of life. However, layoffs, terminations, and outsourcing are a real threat to your well being.
You have probably heard the term “at-will employment” and are worried that you may show up to work one day and not have a job. At-will employment does not give your employer free reign to fire you. This is also not a free pass to discriminate against you.
Know your rights as an employee and what you can do to protect yourself. Schedule a free phone evaluation with an experienced labor law attorney one of the offices of Levine & Blit: New York City office (212-967-3000), Los Angeles office (310-281-0100), or Syracuse office (315-366-8055).
Expert Legal Support to Level the Playing Field
Businesses and corporations have the funds to hire powerful lawyers to represent them in employment-related battles. You may feel bullied into accepting a lesser settlement or just walking away.
Don’t be intimidated. Our labor law attorneys have extensive experience representing employees and fighting the tactics of these high-priced lawyers. You deserve the same caliber of legal representation and we will make sure you get it. We also guarantee that you will always be informed about the progress of your case through regular updates from your attorney.
Contact Levine & Blit today to schedule a free, no-obligation evaluation.
Vast Experience in Various Areas of NY Employment Law
Not all labor lawsuits and employer grievances are the same. Whatever employment issue you have, the successful attorneys at Levine & Blit can help.
Our lawyers can represent you in cases involving:
- Workplace discrimination, including affirmative action issues
- Sexual harassment or discrimination
- Employment harassment
- Sexual orientation discrimination or harassment
- National origin discrimination or harassment
- Employee benefits
- Whistleblower litigation
- Wrongful termination, including retaliatory discharge or other retaliation
- Employment contracts and non-compete agreements
- Executive compensation
- Separation agreements and severance packages
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN)
- Federal Employer’s Liability Act (FELA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act ad OSHA requirements
- Special laws governing municipal employment
Don’t be bullied into backing down from your legal case against your employer. Schedule a free evaluation today with one of the employment attorneys at Levine & Blit. Call our New York City office at 212-967-3000, our Syracuse office at 315-366-8055 or our California office at 310-281-0100. Let us fight for your rights.